Assign Second Switch to Channel Devo 8S Naza

More
04 Jun 2015 23:35 #33441 by Buzzafett
I am using a Walkera RX802 Receiver and my Walkera Devo 8S transmitter with the Deviation firmware to control a DJI Flamewheel F450 with Naza Lite flight controller.

I have everything setup nicely how I want it, except one thing that has always bugged me.

At the moment I have the FMOD switch assigned to GPS > Atti. > Failsafe on the Naza U channel.

What I would like to do is assign the FMOD switch to Manual instead of the Failsafe.

Then assign the RUDD D/R 0/1 switch to activate the Failsafe, again on the U channel of the Naza.

Does anyone know how to do this, or if it is even possible?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2015 23:59 #33443 by mwm
Should certainly be possible I do similar with the Blade 350QX, with Flight modes being AP->Stable->Agile, and RTH on Gear. This does require using the Advanced GUI, not the Standard GUI. Probably, anyway. I don't think the Standard GUI lets you have four mixers on a mix.

What you need to do is add a mixer to the U channel, and then set it to to replace, enabled by RUDD DR1, fixed output with the value you're using for Failsafe in the current mixer on that channel. Then go back to the mixer that's enabled by FMODE2 and currently enabling Failsafe, and change it's output value to be the one that enables Manual mode.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
09 Jun 2015 21:52 #33742 by Buzzafett
Replied by Buzzafett on topic Assign Second Switch to Channel Devo 8S Naza
Thanks, I've managed to figure it out with your help.
Didn't realise you had to set the channel to complex and add an additional mixer.

More
06 Sep 2015 17:48 #37501 by Vara
Could you please provide me the .ini file for your setup. I can use the same for my setup.
Thanks you

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds