tx.ini file modifying itself.

More
09 Jul 2015 03:28 - 09 Jul 2015 03:32 #35262 by Blues4dog
tx.ini file modifying itself. was created by Blues4dog
Hi all. Not sure if this should be posted here but the bug report page wont let me log in for some reason.
Twice now my Devo 12s has changed it's behavior suddenly on start up. It starts with a battery critical warning (with fully charged battery) and touch screen does not respond. I have to enter setup menu via buttons and then calibrate the touch screen first before re setting voltage level, screen brightness, mode etc. when I turn it off and back on it resets to the same and I have to go through the whole process again. On connecting via USB I found that the tx.ini file had changed from the one I originally loaded. I replaced it with my backup file and all was good after first occasion but it has now done it again. I was using a DSM2 protocol this time but I am not sure about last time as I use Devo protocol as well. Build is devo12.v4.0.1-e1a3b14 and was nightly build dated 21-3-15 (Date format Australian sorry). Has anyone else experienced this? I have attached the ini files. tx1 is the original from the nightly build. tx2 is my settings. tx3 is the file found after the self reset. Not a huge issue as it is an easy fix but very annoying after a 50 minute drive to the flying field just to come home again to change the ini file. BTW I replaced the internal battery as I initially thought that may have been the problem. Not so apparently.
Cheers
B4D
Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Jul 2015 03:32 by Blues4dog. Reason: Additional information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2015 09:48 #35270 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic tx.ini file modifying itself.
I had a simular problem a while ago, after updating to a new nightly built. I do not know whitch one, might be the same. I updated again with a newer nightly and the problem was gone.

More
09 Jul 2015 10:26 #35273 by Blues4dog
Replied by Blues4dog on topic tx.ini file modifying itself.
Thanks for the reply. If it has fixed your issue, I will do likewise.
Cheers.

More
01 Sep 2016 08:55 #53356 by AN1610
Replied by AN1610 on topic tx.ini file modifying itself.
Hi B4D

Right in this minute i´ve posted the same porblem.
I,ve changed the clock battery like you but the problem is still there.
I also tried the former 4.0.0. ( i run the 5.0.1 actuel) without success.

Could you fix the problem in the meanwhile?

Cheers
Achim

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds