DHD D1 QUADCOPTER DRONE Which Protocol?

More
29 Sep 2015 22:59 #38239 by mmakam2
Hey all,

I just picked up a DHD D1 Drone. It is suppose to bind with the CX10 protocol, but I tried green, blue-a, and DM007 with no avail.

I opened up the rX, and it has a xn297 v1.0 printed on it. It also has CX-10 START on the controller board. It seems it should bind but its not.

Any idea? Do I need a specific fixed id or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2015 23:11 #38240 by beardyman
Replied by beardyman on topic DHD D1 QUADCOPTER DRONE Which Protocol?
I have the Floureon FX-10, which is allegedly identical, and I initially had a lot of trouble binding mine (using the CX-10 protocol, blue-A). Now I switch on the quadcopter first, and wait several seconds before turning on the transmitter, and it seems to bind quite reliably this way, I don't know why. I'm not using fixed ID.

It seems like good practice to me to turn on the transmitter first, but that hasn't worked for me with this quad.

More
02 Oct 2015 02:38 #38338 by mmakam2
Replied by mmakam2 on topic DHD D1 QUADCOPTER DRONE Which Protocol?
HOLY COW, it works!

Thanks man! Do you have a model for me? Everything worked with the default settings, but do you know how to switch between modes, if its even possible? Flips would be even more amazing.

More
02 Oct 2015 14:38 #38354 by beardyman
Replied by beardyman on topic DHD D1 QUADCOPTER DRONE Which Protocol?
I've attached my ini file, but it is for a Devo7e modded with 2x3 extra switches. Flips are controlled by channel 5 and headless mode by channel 6. Hope it helps!
Attachments:

More
18 Dec 2015 02:18 #41012 by Multirotor Go
Replied by Multirotor Go on topic DHD D1 QUADCOPTER DRONE Which Protocol?
Is it necessary to copy all the ???????????????????etc ? Or that is just some kind of error?
How can I implement it for 7e with just stock two position switches? I am trying to get the highest rates with out the annoying headless.
thanks

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds