Feel small, im stumped

More
14 Nov 2015 04:19 #40037 by enineee
Feel small, im stumped was created by enineee
So I finally joined the team after a long while of wanting in, and since icouldnt wait for a frsky port, I went ahead and bought the new 7e. I want add a NRF, CC2500, and probanly an A7150 later. Well I had got the first deviation uploaded, i feel remedial, but I cannot figure out how to change channelorder for the life of me, but I feel as if ive gone evertwhere on it, all i have not done is use the computer, perhaps it has a app simillar too Companion9x. So on my Taranis regardless of the radio setup, i can put my labels on any channel in the mix page. So how must I change the walkera AETR to DSMX TAER??

s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2015 04:51 #40038 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic Feel small, im stumped

enineee wrote: So I finally joined the team after a long while of wanting in, and since icouldnt wait for a frsky port, I went ahead and bought the new 7e. I want add a NRF, CC2500, and probanly an A7150 later. Well I had got the first deviation uploaded, i feel remedial, but I cannot figure out how to change channelorder for the life of me, but I feel as if ive gone evertwhere on it, all i have not done is use the computer, perhaps it has a app simillar too Companion9x. So on my Taranis regardless of the radio setup, i can put my labels on any channel in the mix page. So how must I change the walkera AETR to DSMX TAER??

s

When you setup a new model by choosing a template, then choosing the DSMX protocol, you should see TAER in the mixer. If you've started with another protocol -- I think it will default to DEVO -- and then gone into the mixer and made changes, I think the channel order stays AETR.

Let us know if you see it differently.

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
14 Nov 2015 06:23 #40040 by enineee
Replied by enineee on topic Feel small, im stumped
Thank You so much! I got it, and your input saved the day!!!!! Thanks a ton!!! I owe you a beer :P

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds