RX2702V using a DEVO 10 with Devention 4.01 issue

More
08 Dec 2015 01:04 #40673 by Kunzer
I purchased a RX2702V to put into a 250 Trex clone. I wanted to test everything on the bench before installing it in the air frame. So i have a ESC (40amp), the 4 servos all digital, and the DEVO 10 set for the WK2801 protocol. plugged everything into the RX using Throttle 1 for the ESC. Set the radio settings as per the V450D01 manual. The receiver binds all the red LED's go out and i can move the servos. Issue is when i move the cyclic control left and right, the ELE and ALE move and the Pitch stays stationary. Moving the cyclic fore and aft the Pitch moves like the ELE should. I know the manual says to switch out the ALE and Pitch on a mode 2 TX setup but this isn't a reverse problem. Moving the ELE servo to the front left or right would be dumb or risky to even attempt. Im hoping there is a easy setting issue or maybe I have a defective receiver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2015 16:19 #40755 by hexfet
You may be seeing the problem described in this issue . The CCPM cyclic assignments for AIL and ELE are reversed, except for swashtype none. More details in the notes of the issue and the threads referenced there.

More
11 Dec 2015 12:21 #40815 by Kunzer
Thank you for the info as it appears to me they didn't get far with it either. Ill install a RX2618VD which does work and try to sell the RX2702V since its useless to me now.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds