Devo10 / Naze32 / Cleanflight calibration problem

More
22 Jan 2016 09:07 #42060 by Toownky
I'm new to Deviation (and multirotors) and have trouble calibrating (?) my radio for a naze32 board flashed with cleanflight.

My setup :
- Devo10 (white) flashed with Deviation 4.0.1
- Orange R615X receiver, PPM mode
- Naze32 rev5 10DOF board flashed with cleanflight 1.10.0 (1.11.0 simply want to kill my tricopter ^^)

The radio is properly calibrated in Transmitter menu => Transmitter config => Calibrate.
Channel monitor gives me perfectly centered channel outputs and stick inputs (as far as I you can tell with the low screen resolution).
All channels mixers are set as simple, -150 to 150 min/max, 100% scale, no offset, no expo, no subtrim.
All trim are centered.

Now, connecting everything and using the cleanflight GUI to setup everything, I change the scale+ and scale- for each channel on the Devo to get a nice and clean 1000-2000 (Model menu => Mixe => xxx => Scale+/-).
I then change the subtrim to get a 1500 neutral value... and fail to do so. The subtrim has to be changed quite a lot (2 or 3) before the output value starts to change in cleanflight, but then it does, it just jump from 1492 to 1509 :( Below 1492 or above 1509, the subtrim allow very fine adjustments (+/ 1 or 2) but there is a kind of "black hole" around 1500 !

My others radios/transmitters (old no name 72Mhz , Flysky i6) does not have this problem with the same Naze32 board.
Did not try with the Devo10 & original walkera firmware.

Any idea on the reason why this happen ?
Maybe I'm missing a step in the configuration ?

Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2016 03:02 #52069 by Moffmo
Did you ever figure out the issue? I have the same problem!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds