walkera offical site where is it?

More
03 Feb 2016 15:47 #42545 by 356porschedr
walkera offical site where is it? was created by 356porschedr
Not to sound like a total block head but I cant get to www.walkera.com does it exist?,, I have the UPO2 adapter for updates, my devo 7fFPV that I got from Wow hobbles , one will not control my 350pro, sat compass I need to turn the sticks to the outside , for sat to activate, aux2 will not work roll tilt will work,, I got nothing from wow hobble when i bought this it was in a devo 4 box, should i update the quad first, ? how do i get the official web site for the F7FPV update, can anyone give me a link or help, I do have a 12 gauge pump ready if i cant get this going,help greatly appreciated,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2016 18:04 - 03 Feb 2016 18:44 #42550 by RedSleds
Replied by RedSleds on topic walkera offical site where is it?
I think that you have to register to get any support from them. They have a distinct lack of customer support if you didn't buy direct from them I think, but give it a try. Maybe if WOW Hobbies is a authorized distributor/re-seller for Walkera, you might get some help. I bought a DEVO 10 from bang_good and sent several e-mails to Walkera about something, I even registered to their site and submitted my questions through their contact page ...and got zero response from them.

Try here:
>>> www.walkera.com/en/service/aftersalesservice/ <<< There is contact info for multiple countries there. (Also, scroll down to the bottom to see their resolution flow chart)

Good luck!

They also have a forum page that you might try, but it doesn't look like they get much action there.

>>> forum.walkera.com/ <<<

Might try this, as well:

Mainland after-sale service (I think perhaps it means mainland China?)
Email:info@walkera.com;
Tel:020-34915293
Work time:from Monday to Friday

North American after-sale service
Email:surpport.us@walkera.com;
Tel:+1 206 471 3093
Add:212 S Mead St Seattle,WA 98108
Work time:from Monday to Friday

DEVO 10 - Multi-module with nRF24L01 +PA +LNA, A7105 +PA, & CC2500 +PA +LNA transceivers.
Nightly Build: v4.0.1-548bbf5 (6/9/2015)
Last edit: 03 Feb 2016 18:44 by RedSleds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds