RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2

More
13 Feb 2016 12:32 - 13 Feb 2016 15:34 #43089 by saffother
RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2 was created by saffother
Hello can

I please have some help setting up DSMX and DSM2 on my F12E

I have uploaded the new Deviation software and uploaded the latest firmware, however I am having issues loading models , the files are downloading as HTM not INI files

I cannot fige out how to upload the model to the TX , pressing enter and turning on does not let me into a drive ?, should it or do I have to load through the deviation softwear

I want to set up for a Blade nano QX , 180QX , and 350QX, am new to Deviation and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks SF
Last edit: 13 Feb 2016 15:34 by saffother.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2016 19:24 - 13 Feb 2016 19:26 #43096 by Sero
Replied by Sero on topic RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2
How did you get the file system onto your remote, if you can't get USB to work?

A day without flying can't be called a day.
Last edit: 13 Feb 2016 19:26 by Sero.

More
13 Feb 2016 21:32 #43097 by saffother
Replied by saffother on topic RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2
Hello , I manage to get the USB to work and uploaded the new deviation softwear , the issue is that I need model set up in bin files not ini or htm , all the downloads are zips or ini files which will not install in the deviation software , reading some of the other transmitter upload procedures , they then enter the files through a USB cable to the flash drive on the Tx , I cannot do this with the F12 E , is there another way to upload the model configurations , think what I need is a bin file for a f12e for a nano qx

Am I right thanks sf

More
13 Feb 2016 22:58 #43099 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2
No, you need the same model.ini files, just like all other devation transmitters, mut you need to use the deviation uploader to upload it into your tx. It will take care of converting it into binary format on the deviation filesystem of the F12E.

Just use the right mouse click on a model file attachment, and select the "Save target as..." menu item to save it to your hard drive first...

More
22 Feb 2016 16:22 #43460 by aerocar
Replied by aerocar on topic RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2
FDR, how to use a "*.jar" file? Advise.

More
22 Feb 2016 16:40 #43461 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2
It's a Java byte-code file. On Unix systems, you do something like "java -jar DeviationUpload-0.8.0 -h" to see if you get a usage message, then "java -jar DeviationUpload-0.8.0 -l" to list the transmitters.

For windows/OSX, you just open it, associating it with Sun's Java if you need to do so.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
22 Feb 2016 17:15 #43463 by aerocar
Replied by aerocar on topic RE: F12E to DSMX & DSM2
I have downloaded and viewed the EMU for the F12E. Looks nice. How do I install that graphic software in the transmitter? It has 15A now.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds