v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0

More
18 May 2016 03:42 #48624 by DeeRod
v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0 was created by DeeRod
how do i update to the new 5.0 deviation im a little confused i have a devo 10 white with 4.01 nightly builds on it atm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2016 08:14 - 18 May 2016 08:14 #48628 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0
the full process is listed step by step in the manual bud >> www.deviationtx.com/user-manual/user-manual-7e-10 :)
Last edit: 18 May 2016 08:14 by HappyHarry.

More
18 May 2016 21:25 #48656 by DeeRod
Replied by DeeRod on topic v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0
yeah i know but its not actually telling me what to do i just want to put 5.0 on my devo 10 i dont even care if i have to re do my models is there a video i can watch or what cause i was able to figure out how to deviate my radio but am not sure what to do about updating. everything in the manual is very vague to me and assumes you know what your doing and well i dont my background is engines and motorcross and im just getting into this stuff because its a little easier on the body with some of the same thrills lol so any help would be greatly appreciated especially since you guys have saved me before (a few times lol)

More
19 May 2016 00:21 #48662 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0
Take a copy of your models folder and put it somewhere safe, you'll want to copy it back to the TX after the update.
Other than that, just do exactly as you did to install deviation in the first place. It's not so much "update" as "overwrite".

More
19 May 2016 02:56 #48675 by Arnold
Replied by Arnold on topic v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0

DeeRod wrote: yeah i know but its not actually telling me what to do i just want to put 5.0 on my demo 10 i dont even care if i have to re do my models is there a video i can watch or what cause i was able to figure out how to deviate my radio but am not sure what to do about updating. everything in the manual is very vague to me and assumes you know what your doing and well i dont my background is engines and motorcross and im just getting into this stuff because its a little easier on the body with some of the same thrills lol so any help would be greatly appreciated especially since you guys have saved me before (a few times lol)

In the following thread, look for post #45143. It's about installing on a Devo 12S, so just substitute Devo 10. I you don't have Windows, just ignore any reference to it. I suggest you print out the information so you can do it without switching back and forth on the computer.
www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-discussions/5608-12s#45143

Too many hobbies & too many Devos!
Who knows where the time goes?

More
19 May 2016 05:47 #48684 by DeeRod
Replied by DeeRod on topic v4.01 nightly builds to 5.0
damn you guys are good thank you again ill get the hang of this stuff one day :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds