Deactivating safety condition

More
30 May 2016 22:04 #49590 by Topher
Deactivating safety condition was created by Topher
I fly sailplanes with my devo 10 and had a crash because of momentary power loss. I think I've solved that problem, but the transmitter rebooted but wouldn't transmit until i pressed ent. This is all fine on the ground, but in the air and panicked because I now have a plane spiraling toward the ground, not the first thing I think of doing. if I could deactivate this, the controls would return much more quickly, should this happen again, and I might not crash. How do I accomplish this?

-Topher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2016 22:14 #49592 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Deactivating safety condition
Comment out the line 'Auto=min' in the [safety] section in your model.ini

More
31 May 2016 04:09 #49609 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Deactivating safety condition
BTW which deviation version do you use?
If you use the current version, please post the error.txt from your TX here along with the 'debug-devo???.zip file that came with the dfu.

More
02 Jun 2016 19:17 #49839 by Topher
Replied by Topher on topic Deactivating safety condition
FDR- I'm running a recent nightly of 4.0.1 currently. Why do you want me to post the error.txt? What can you tell? And does it exist in 4.0.1?

-Topher

More
02 Jun 2016 19:48 #49840 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Deactivating safety condition
The error.txt is a file in the root of your tx's filesystem, which is written in case of a reboot and can help to determine the cause of the reboot together with debug files, which were in the downloaded firmware zip file.
However if it is an older version, that error has probably been corrected since then...

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds