Filesystem corruption

More
02 Jun 2016 15:01 #49821 by jjk836
Filesystem corruption was created by jjk836
I wanted to copy over a model.ini file holding ent while switch on to enable USB. Windows doesn't copy the file and reports filesystem corruption. Also I see some folders with garbled names. Is there anything to do to diagnose that?

My ini file repository bitbucket.org/jjk836/devo10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2016 15:16 - 02 Jun 2016 15:18 #49822 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Filesystem corruption
I've recently experienced some problems with my TX and hardware files corrupting on the latest nightlies however, never once have I had a single problem running anything more stable than the latest batch of nightlies (where extensive development is happening, i.e. things are breaking and being fixed on an almost daily basis)...

First thing to do format and reload your file system, if it never happens again consider it a strange fluke, if it does happen after a format and reloading it may be something to look into more.

Put it this way; I haven't filed a bug report yet because I'm not sure it's a system-wide error, again likely just a strange fluke

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/
Last edit: 02 Jun 2016 15:18 by Cereal_Killer.

More
09 Jun 2016 20:44 #50269 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Filesystem corruption
As noted a number of times, the nightly development branch has been pretty stable for the last year or so. This changed drastically after the release of 5.0, with lots going on.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds