What am I doing wrong ?

More
02 Jun 2016 15:44 #49824 by 92zb
What am I doing wrong ? was created by 92zb
I am attaching my model.ini file, please see the timer section which I have converted in bold letters for you to see easly. Now when I switch on TX 7e, and load this model, I do not see these timers, I only see 2 timers all zeroed and they do not work. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2016 16:47 #49830 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic What am I doing wrong ?
There's no file attached here...

To setup a timer(s) on the main screen there's 2 requires steps. First is the timer setup it's self (in the timers menu). The second step is adding that timer (those timers) to the main screen (in the layout menu)

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
02 Jun 2016 18:50 #49837 by 92zb
Replied by 92zb on topic What am I doing wrong ?

Cereal_Killer wrote: There's no file attached here...

To setup a timer(s) on the main screen there's 2 requires steps. First is the timer setup it's self (in the timers menu). The second step is adding that timer (those timers) to the main screen (in the layout menu)

Ops sorry, here it is
Attachments:

More
03 Jun 2016 14:39 #49876 by 92zb
Replied by 92zb on topic What am I doing wrong ?

92zb wrote:

Ops sorry, here it is

The problem I am facing is which is the timer No.1 and which is the 2 and so on in the 2nd step. I have attached my ini file, please have a look. There are 5 timers but only 4 timers can work in 7e, so which are those 4 timers and in what sequence.

More
05 Jun 2016 13:23 #49945 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic What am I doing wrong ?

92zb wrote:

92zb wrote:

Ops sorry, here it is

The problem I am facing is which is the timer No.1 and which is the 2 and so on in the 2nd step. I have attached my ini file, please have a look. There are 5 timers but only 4 timers can work in 7e, so which are those 4 timers and in what sequence.

I looked at your ini file. what is the problem? you have 2 timers defined, and 2 shown on the screen with timer1 (proportional stopwatch) being in the 2nd box and timer2 (countdown from 5-mins) being in the 3rd box (box 1 has the throttle value)

You keep talking about 5 timers, but there are only 4 timers in the devo7e. There are 5 types of times, but each of the existing timers can be any of those types.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds