Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum

More
11 Jun 2016 01:11 #50375 by C0ckpitvue 777
Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum was created by C0ckpitvue 777
Updated to deviation 5.0 with my devo 10,when aux 5 button is turned to max it shuts the tx down,can anybody tell me why and if there is a fix,any fb is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2016 19:48 #50415 by mwm
Sounds like a hardware short somewhere. You might try going back to whatever you had before, or to the release version if you are on a nightly, and see if that fixes things.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
11 Jun 2016 19:56 #50416 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum
Thanks bro,problem solved.

More
12 Jun 2016 15:27 #50476 by Insider
Replied by Insider on topic Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum
I have the same problem, how did you fix it?

More
12 Jun 2016 16:24 #50477 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum
I think it's a bug with the voltage because it comes & goes.Its like when I added mmw file for the 200 qx it fixed itself some how.

More
07 Aug 2016 02:57 #52521 by C0ckpitvue 777
The problem still persists with 5.0 and all the affiliated nightlies.

More
07 Aug 2016 12:55 #52539 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum
Can you make a video?

What happens if you turn off telemetry or you do not use any 4s voltage warning configuration?

Does it just turn off when you turn the aux5 button, is it at start, what menu are you in?
How can one replicate the problem?

I would love to test with my older nightly build V4.0.1-fcd0669.

Turning any of the two knobs were no problem so far.
But I am not using 4s, just 3s: www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...port?start=400#46638

More
07 Aug 2016 16:29 #52546 by C0ckpitvue 777
I just disconnected the knob from the inside because I had no use for aux5 only with the blade 200qx with mmw stagility mode set up.I'm going to order another knob.

More
08 Sep 2016 15:57 #53639 by NightFlyerRC
Replied by NightFlyerRC on topic Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum
I am having the same problem with Aux5. I don't think there is a problem with the knob. You can easily determine this by swapping the Aux4 for the Aux5. Can anyone confirm that this is a Deviation 5 bug and that they are working on a solution? I am tempted to install the original Walkera firmware back just to confirm it is a Deviation 5 firmware bug, but other that this problem and the alarm volume being so low I can hardly here it, my Devo 10 is working so good that I don't want to mess around with it.

More
08 Sep 2016 16:06 - 08 Sep 2016 16:30 #53642 by Thomas.Heiss
Why don't you explain the exact scenario or do a little video so I can replicate / re-test the problem? Like the old GUI scrollable bug.
Could you you please provide the model.ini including correctly set protocol and any set telemetry warnings?
Are you in advanced GUI or standard GUI?

Does it only show up with the model turned on or is it possible to replicate offline with only the transmitter turned on and clicking thru the GUI?

I don't have any problems on V4.0.1-nightly-build fcd0669 with both AUX knobs!!!
I may upgrade to 5.0 release next couple of weeks. So EVERYONE on V4.0.1-nightly-build xyz or rls 5.0 would have this issue? Weird.

IMHO there is no point in going back to Walkera firmware when I don't have those issues on fcd0669 :-)
Last edit: 08 Sep 2016 16:30 by Thomas.Heiss.

More
09 Sep 2016 02:25 #53662 by C0ckpitvue 777
You are correct,I diagnosed as so and the dysfunction went to aux 4.

More
09 Sep 2016 02:27 #53663 by C0ckpitvue 777
When my ipad gets fixed I will make a video of this problem and upload it.

More
09 Sep 2016 20:15 #53703 by NightFlyerRC
Replied by NightFlyerRC on topic Devo 10 shuts down when aux5 buttons @maximum

Thomas.Heiss wrote: Why don't you explain the exact scenario or do a little video so I can replicate / re-test the problem? Like the old GUI scrollable bug.
Could you you please provide the model.ini including correctly set protocol and any set telemetry warnings?
Are you in advanced GUI or standard GUI?

Does it only show up with the model turned on or is it possible to replicate offline with only the transmitter turned on and clicking thru the GUI?

For me it happens with all models. It is pretty straight forward, I turn aux 5 all the way clockwise and the transmitter turns off completely. At that point I have to turn the transmitter power switch off and back on to restore power.

More
17 Sep 2016 06:44 #53942 by Thomas.Heiss
What menu are you in?
Also happens on main screen?
No difference on menu / screen / std vs advaced gui, heli vs pane?
What template do you use / load?
Also happens on model setup / reset with empty/default.ini model?

More
17 Sep 2016 17:06 #53970 by mwm

NightFlyerRC wrote: For me it happens with all models. It is pretty straight forward, I turn aux 5 all the way clockwise and the transmitter turns off completely. At that point I have to turn the transmitter power switch off and back on to restore power.

This really sounds like a hardware issue of some kind. Does it happen with Walkera's firmware?

Could be power-draw related as well. So: do you have any extra RF modules installed?

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds