Sound

More
26 Jul 2016 16:17 #52174 by jjk836
Sound was created by jjk836
Is it possible (likely it's not and this might be a feature request) to play beeps while a channel is high value?
I would use this for auto-flip buttons which typically work in a way that you first push the flipping button and then select the flip's direction with elevation or aileron. After you pushed the button until you selected the direction the flip mode is enabled which is reflected by a beep, beep, beep on many stock txs. I find that useful.

My ini file repository bitbucket.org/jjk836/devo10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2016 05:00 #52200 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Sound
Yes, it's possible. You need to get one of the test builds with voice support, though. Our maybe grab the code from my bitbucket repo and build it yourself. That had a feature that let you play sounds when a channel was close to a specific value. I've decided I doubt want to do things that way, so it got no more work from me, and I haven't gotten back to the project to do the new way yet. Others have taken this and tweaked it, and I believe it still has that feature.

But it's always part of a mod that lets you use an audio player for voice alerts. You'd have to check the latter builds to see if they lost that feature, but I think they haven't. Look for audio and voice on the forums.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds