Deviation for Walkera DEVO 10(and F210 3D on a MAC

More
28 Jul 2016 02:06 #52224 by RC/DC
Hi. I need some assistance on updating a recently purchased DEVO 10 using a Mac(iMac or Powerbook-have both).
The Devo7 that came with my Walkera F120 3D SUCKS and my F210 started falling from the sky(@ less than 100 yards) for no reason) so I bought a DEVO 10 for better reception range -hopefully.
Has anyone recently Deviated their DEVO 10 on this post(Obviously a newbie here)? If so, can you link/reply a walkthrough? I bought my semi-used DEVO 10 from eBay(waiting for it to be delivered) and the seller said he installed most recent Deviation but was concerned if he updated on a PC, if will I be able to update later on, if I wanted to, on my Mac.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2016 03:07 #52226 by Arnold

RC/DC wrote: ... I need some assistance on updating a recently purchased DEVO 10 using a Mac(iMac or Powerbook-have both)...

It makes no difference what operating system was used for a previous installation. All computers install the same material on the tx and that material may be updated using any other computer.
I recommend that you begin by reading the installation instructions in the Deviation manual for your Devo. The manuals are shown as links in the sidebar on the left side of this page. You can read the information online or download a PDF version of the manual. The information given in the manual is quite complete, current and accurate. Just post for help again if you get stuck.

Too many hobbies & too many Devos!
Who knows where the time goes?

More
10 Sep 2016 14:56 #53747 by Wanderer777
Replied by Wanderer777 on topic Deviation for Walkera DEVO 10(and F210 3D on a MAC

RC/DC wrote: The Devo7 that came with my Walkera F120 3D SUCKS and my F210 started falling from the sky(@ less than 100 yards) for no reason) so I bought a DEVO 10 for better reception range -hopefully.

Same here - since I am new to Devo, I have no clue how to set up a new profile for the F210 on the Devo 10 (with or without Deviation) - are there any tutorials available on this?

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds