Devo 10 GUI

More
05 Nov 2016 00:46 #55698 by lyteflyer
Devo 10 GUI was created by lyteflyer
My devo 10 with 5.0 will not allow me to change to "standard" GUI when in "plane" mode. I need to assign channels 5 and six for gear and flaps. Most people here seem focused on quads and helis. Not much help for fixed wing fliers that I can find. What do I need to do????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2016 06:13 #55704 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Devo 10 GUI
There is no standard GUI for plane mode, it works only for helis.
You need to use the advanced GUI to make the necessary mixes for the control surfaces of an airplane.

More
05 Nov 2016 06:37 - 05 Nov 2016 06:40 #55706 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Devo 10 GUI
Sorry, my longer text is all gone...it looks like I closed the wrong browser tab or selecting the text for copy before submit crashed on BB browser....I really hate the forum as it has no auto save functionality once you reply, type text - but close the text window before submit.

Heli templates 5.0.0: www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...eased?start=60#53953

I want to suggest to look around for tutorials, howtos, blogs (e.g mwm) how programming a model config and setup of complex mixers in advanced GUI mode for CH5 and CH6 works.
www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/3948-tu...-a-model-config-file

Deviation is not Spektrum Airware clickibunto GUI, so reading the online html manual mixer sections 3-4 times back and forth might give you a start and foundation.
Spektrum has no good in-depth manual - and it is surely not needed either for clicking around and selecting menu options....

For OpenTX and DeviationTX you better know what you want to do before and step into the manual programming world.
Last edit: 05 Nov 2016 06:40 by Thomas.Heiss.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds