T8SG V2 plus blocked USB mode

More
20 Jan 2019 15:47 #72438 by Marien
T8SG V2 plus blocked USB mode was created by Marien
Hello, following a bad handling My Jumper is blocked on the USB mode as soon as I start. It is well recognized by the computer.
I tried to copy to the disk the last update, it does not change anything. the old system, nothing either.
When I start by pressing EXIT it lights up black screen and the lights red and green alumes.
By keeping a firmware update, there is no way for it to be recognized as a DFU device. I can not change the drivers, windows says he already has the best.
Can you help me please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2019 20:31 #72440 by Michel406
Replied by Michel406 on topic T8SG V2 plus blocked USB mode
I have never been able to detect a T8SG V2 Plus with the DFUse Devention tool on both Windows7 and Windows10 PCs. The only tool that seems to work with a T8SG V2 Plus is the Java tool: DeviationUploader.
1) If not already done, Install the driver with DFU USBDrv Installer-1.1 (perhaps remove all drivers before)
2) download Deviation Upload-0.9.0.jar
3) connect your transmitter to a USB port and put it in DFU mode (Ext + On/Off)
4) Windows detects the transmitter and finishes the driver installation
5) In Windows explorer, click on the jar file and launch the execution under Java (open with)
6) the software that displays Devo7e by default on the first line "Transmitter" does not change, but the fields below fill up
7) On the firmware line, by clicking on the ".." button choose the zip file containing the update (or the initial configuration) and start the full install.
Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds