Bayang with 4 in 1 module

More
26 Jun 2019 00:56 - 26 Jun 2019 00:57 #74604 by MistaDre
Bayang with 4 in 1 module was created by MistaDre
I bought a betaFPV lite fc and tried binding it to my devo 10 with the 4 in 1 module, but when I tried flying it just spins uncontrollably, I really dont know whats going on here, I know the motors are good because they are new and I had flew them with another fc. I also replaced the previous fc with the current one (same model)and the problem still persists, which means its not the fc. Anyone got any idea what the problem is? The only thing I could think of is that it could be the RF module. Bayang uses the NRF24L01 module right?
Last edit: 26 Jun 2019 00:57 by MistaDre.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2019 15:35 #74605 by 52dgj
Replied by 52dgj on topic Bayang with 4 in 1 module

DEVO12,DEVO8S,DEVO7E,DEVO10,Taranis QX7,FS-i6

More
26 Jun 2019 22:52 #74606 by MistaDre
Replied by MistaDre on topic Bayang with 4 in 1 module
not sure what to look at there

More
27 Jun 2019 09:23 #74609 by yets
Replied by yets on topic Bayang with 4 in 1 module
Nothing to do with Bayang.

Related to the motor orientation, whether it's props in or props out.

More
28 Jun 2019 03:51 #74614 by MistaDre
Replied by MistaDre on topic Bayang with 4 in 1 module
should have been more clear. All the motors were spinning correctly with the right props. Thats one of the first things I checked, I think it has something to do with the compatibility of the RF module and the flight board. I read somewhere that bayang requires the NRF24L01+ to work as it has larger data rates that bayang requires. While the 4 in 1 does have the NRF24L01 I can not seem to find any confirmations whether or not it is the plus version of the NRF24L01 so my best guess is thats whats going on but I really dont know if thats what could cause this uncontrollable spinning behavior in the first place.

More
28 Jun 2019 10:51 #74615 by yets
Replied by yets on topic Bayang with 4 in 1 module
Bayang works with both types, it's a board/motor thing. They may sound in the right direction but it's related to the gyro/PIDs and the motor spinning direction. As an experienced Silverware user I've seen this issue countless times. It depends on which version Beta FPV flashed to the board. Whatever the case, I suggest you swap the motors around, keeping the props on the same motors. Front left motors swapped with front right, same for the back. Give that a try

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds