HeliX and Devo8s and TX2USB

More
09 Mar 2013 23:23 #7570 by _andy_
HeliX and Devo8s and TX2USB was created by _andy_
Hello

I bought a TX2USB adapter from ebay. I downloaded the test version of HeliX.
I set my Devo to PPM and tried the sample configuration from this forum for the Phoenix simulator.

But the elevator was not working. So for testing purpose i removed the configuration and mapped all 8 channels to the gas channel.
I assumed i will see 8 different channels. But i saw 4 only. For 3D flight i need a least 6 channel to split gas and pitch to different channels and a switch to change the gas/pitch curve.

Am i doing something wrong? Or is the TX2USB adapter a piece of crap?
And a last question. If i buy the Phoenix simulator with the original TX2USB adapter do i have more than 4 channels to use different channels for gas/pitch so i'm able to fly like with a real RC helicopter?

Thanks in advance
andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2013 05:41 - 10 Mar 2013 05:42 #7583 by SadSack
Replied by SadSack on topic HeliX and Devo8s and TX2USB
Some of $3 sim-leads are only 4ch and other's 6ch and they jitters badly! I bought a pair to use with FMS+4D flying but thats when i found out there are 4/6 ch leads, really a waste of time/money.
I have made this thomaspfeifer.net/ppm2usb_adapter_en.htm and works great very smooth and all 8ch . Made it when i couldn't find my lead after the move and wanted wireless sim lead but now use it with my real Phoenix lead.
Last edit: 10 Mar 2013 05:42 by SadSack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds