Timer with THR & T-Cut still counts irrespective

• stevecox
  • stevecox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Keep swinging
More
07 Apr 2013 20:37 #8718 by stevecox
I have just noticed, not sure if it was there before or on the D8, but on my D10 (ver 3.0) if I have a timer using THR input, the THR having a T-Cut switch setup to say Rud_DR0, the timer counts whether the T-Cut is active or not when I move the throttle stick. The T-Cut setup works correctly otherwise to cut/keep throttle dead when active - ie no output when the stick is moved etc, in the mixer screen and on the rx side. Seems to be a timer thing ignoring a T-Cut switch if in use on THR for example. This is on countdown and stopwatch. If this is meant to happen is there a way for it not to, have I missed something perhaps?

Adelaide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2013 01:26 - 08 Apr 2013 01:31 #8725 by cmpang

stevecox wrote: I have just noticed, not sure if it was there before or on the D8, but on my D10 (ver 3.0) if I have a timer using THR input, the THR having a T-Cut switch setup to say Rud_DR0, the timer counts whether the T-Cut is active or not when I move the throttle stick. The T-Cut setup works correctly otherwise to cut/keep throttle dead when active - ie no output when the stick is moved etc, in the mixer screen and on the rx side. Seems to be a timer thing ignoring a T-Cut switch if in use on THR for example. This is on countdown and stopwatch. If this is meant to happen is there a way for it not to, have I missed something perhaps?

there has been some discussion on this topic and was told it is just the way it should be.. so just take it do it the other way to get it around..

www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...by-the-mapping-logic
Last edit: 08 Apr 2013 01:31 by cmpang.

More
08 Apr 2013 04:06 #8726 by FDR
Use the channel value Ch3 (or Ch1 depending on the protocol) to start the timer...

• stevecox
  • stevecox's Avatar Topic Author
  • Keep swinging
More
08 Apr 2013 04:32 #8727 by stevecox
cmpang okay cool, FDR sweet that works perfect - I should've dug a bit more in the forum :-)

Adelaide

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds