devo10 how to load models?

More
17 Jul 2015 13:35 #35560 by masav71
devo10 how to load models? was created by masav71
Hi!
i put deviation-devo10-v4.0.1 to my devo10 ---went ok , and seems interestingly new---but how i can load walkera v120d02s model to tx?

t. Matti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2015 14:57 #35564 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic devo10 how to load models?
Hi, welcome!

Have you found and downloaded a model file for your heli? That's step one- this will be called an ".ini" file. Once you locate one simply plug your Devo in to the computer and fire it up in USB drive mode (NOT FW update mode) and load the new file into the models directory. You'll have to change the name to "Model1" but other than that just drag and drop.

Check the model config sub-forums for a file, for a bird like that I'm sure one (or several) exist!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
17 Jul 2015 17:57 #35571 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic devo10 how to load models?
Hi Matti,

afterwards you have to go to the menu model setup, first point "File" and "Load" on the right side.
Klick enter.

This will give you the list of model.ini files on the usb drive (numbering 1-30).

You can switch the active model to the selected model.ini.

www.deviationtx.com/manuals/html-devo10/pdfindex.html#id7

More
17 Jul 2015 20:33 #35584 by masav71
Replied by masav71 on topic devo10 how to load models?
Ok. thanks for help.
Its pretty confusing to find right .ini file for v120d02s.....there are files for previous releases of Deviation, does they suit for 4,01?
Is there any place to find "basic" file for this Deviation and for my heli, nothing special tuning for beginning...?
-Matti-

More
18 Jul 2015 05:35 #35598 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic devo10 how to load models?
Try going to the Model setup, then use the left/right buttons to scroll to "Template" and hit Ent. That will get you a selection of basic setups

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
18 Jul 2015 08:31 #35601 by masav71
ok. so from templates "6ch helicopter" is fine for v120d02s for basics?
--at the beginning of the explore to Deviation world i had at model set up, a list of models, but i cant reach it anymore?....in some point i picked up "model2" and now i cant figure out how to change it back to "model1"...help...
-Matti-

More
18 Jul 2015 08:50 #35602 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic devo10 how to load models?
No, the 6ch heli template contains CPPM for paddle helis, which the V120D02 doesn't need...

More
18 Jul 2015 14:40 #35610 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic devo10 how to load models?
Sure, it is fine (the advanced, not the simple heli gui).

You might also want to checkout the Howto FBL thread.
It has some nice pictures included.

The template will setup the three CYC_AIL, CYC_ELEV, CYC_COL virtual channels and map that to the basic channels, basic throttle and pitch curves.

On those virtual channels it will auto setup DualRate/Expo mixers which you can tune to your needs (e.g two switches AIL+ELEV for 3 D/R phases).

The 6CH heli template will setup CCPM to "None".
This means that no CCPM mixing logic is applied and therefore is neutral.

If you have never done any heli setup within DeviationTX you will get an idea what and how you can do...maybe a good starting point.

Of course you NEED NOT to use the 6ch heli template if you setup THR and pitch, curves and mixers manually, as no Cyclic1-Cyclic3 logic (see CYC_AIL/ELEV/COL) 120 CCPM mixing logic ("None") is applied.

Maybe you will find to setup the FBL heli manually with the help of the HOWTO FBL guide more appropriate and understandable.

Thomas

More
18 Jul 2015 19:03 #35627 by masav71
Ok, thanks for advices!...i`ll try something...
-Matti-

More
24 Jul 2015 08:29 #35889 by masav71
Ok it was simple and easy to load and instal via usb-drive config file from forum, Tom Z-walkera cp-helicopters 3 difficulty levels--works ok in devo 10---

now i must find file for devo 7e for walkera super cp..

Thanks!

-Matti-

More
24 Jul 2015 12:14 #35899 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic devo10 how to load models?
Doens't Tom Z's Walkera CP heli config work on the Super CP? I know he had at least one that listed a bunch of Walkera CP heli's (Mini, Master, 4F200, as well as a bunch of other micro sized helis), and I thought the Super was on the list. Or maybe that's not the one you found?

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
25 Jul 2015 14:25 - 25 Jul 2015 14:26 #35960 by masav71
yep it works, but it is not for devo 7e which has 2 pos flight switch---unlike devo 10 that has 0-1-2---so there could not be 3 fligh modes on devo 7e?
--i want to test both copters with my friends devo 7e to determine is my devo 10 broken....(my other topic)
- config is working ok at least beginner setting (0)---maybe devo 7 e second position in fl switch is Tom Z next stage, not 3d---i`ll test.

but i found from forum configs for devo 7e for both super cp and v120d02s---i`ll try..

-Matti-
Last edit: 25 Jul 2015 14:26 by masav71.

More
20 Jul 2020 08:34 #76594 by naturalsynthetic
Replied by naturalsynthetic on topic devo10 how to load models?
Hello everyone! I just got my hands on DEVO 10 v.5.0.0 and Walkera QR X350 pro. The problem I am facing is the Devo10 wont bind to the Walkera. When I go pick a model I dont see the X350 in the list, so which model should I chose. I have so many questions but lets first start with getting the bird in the air. I dont know if anyone is still reading this forum but I would be grateful to all help I can possible get. Cheers !

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds