RX2703H-D Receiver Issues

More
11 Aug 2015 23:57 #36815 by Don B
RX2703H-D Receiver Issues was created by Don B
I have a Walkera V450D03 heli with RX2703H-D receiver, I was flying today and after my second flight I adjusted the pot in the receiver (RUDD EXT) for a little more rudder throw, after that I shut everything down and when I went to have my third flight the receiver blinks rapidly what looks like 8 or 9 times, it's hard to count because it goes so fast, then it pauses then blinks another 8 or 9 times and pauses, this cycle just continues and it will not bind, I was wondering if this is a specific error code, or if anyone else has encountered this problem with a devo receiver, I've not been able to find any information on any of the forms.
I disconnected all of the servos just in case I had a bad one, and I've never used or even tried fixed ID.
I've flown this helicopter approximately 40 times ( approximately half the flights were on the original software and the other half on the deviation firmware upgrade) and its worked flawlessly I've had no crashes or even hard landings with it, any help that anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2015 13:49 #37497 by Lyndros
Replied by Lyndros on topic RX2703H-D Receiver Issues
Hi Don B,

I do not think that I will be of some help but i have been using this heli with latest stable deviation release without any single problem on a DEVO 12S.

More
06 Sep 2015 15:12 #37499 by Don B
Replied by Don B on topic RX2703H-D Receiver Issues
Hi Lyndros

Thank you very much for the reply, I should have actually posted this earlier I did send that reciever back to hobbyking they tested it and apparently it's toast so they're sending me out a new one.

More
06 Sep 2015 15:30 #37500 by Lyndros
Replied by Lyndros on topic RX2703H-D Receiver Issues
Well at least the issue is solved :D

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds