Bind proplems XINXUN X39 to Devo 10

More
02 Sep 2015 12:08 #37379 by 24inwork
Bind proplems XINXUN X39 to Devo 10 was created by 24inwork
Hello guys,

I am new here and very noobie in all questions of the binding and receivers so i am realy sorry if my question is quite stupid but i hope community of this nice place can help.

I have XINXUN X39 and today i got my new Devo 10, 5 minutes ago i have done my firmware upgrade to deviation-devo10-v4.0.1 wich is realy easy and cool, thnx for all who was working on that and support.

When i was trying to use YD717 protocol to bind my XINXUN X39 i realized that i need to buy and solder NRF24L01 receiver inside the remote, but in file provided by deviationtx.com is a link docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nBHzT3VW...kHn1RIM84/edit#gid=0 where told that i can bind my toy using 'Sky Wlkr' protocol option, invert RUD channel.

The question is where "Sky Wlkr" protocol (probably it called other way on remote? And how to invert RUD ? Is it option in firmware or one of the stick option?

Thanks in advance! And how to do it in proper way, should i switch off the remote or i can just rebind it from menu?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2015 14:54 - 02 Sep 2015 14:54 #37380 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Bind proplems XINXUN X39 to Devo 10

24inwork wrote: Hello guys,

I am new here and very noobie in all questions of the binding and receivers so i am realy sorry if my question is quite stupid but i hope community of this nice place can help.

I have XINXUN X39 and today i got my new Devo 10, 5 minutes ago i have done my firmware upgrade to deviation-devo10-v4.0.1 wich is realy easy and cool, thnx for all who was working on that and support.

When i was trying to use YD717 protocol to bind my XINXUN X39 i realized that i need to buy and solder NRF24L01 receiver inside the remote, but in file provided by deviationtx.com is a link docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nBHzT3VW...kHn1RIM84/edit#gid=0 where told that i can bind my toy using 'Sky Wlkr' protocol option, invert RUD channel.

The question is where "Sky Wlkr" protocol (probably it called other way on remote? And how to invert RUD ? Is it option in firmware or one of the stick option?

Thanks in advance! And how to do it in proper way, should i switch off the remote or i can just rebind it from menu?

Select the YD717 protocol than press ent on the YD717 and select XINXUN .... subprotocol
Last edit: 02 Sep 2015 14:54 by SeByDocKy.

More
02 Sep 2015 15:31 #37381 by 24inwork
Replied by 24inwork on topic Bind proplems XINXUN X39 to Devo 10
Do i need NRF module installed to be able to do it ?

More
02 Sep 2015 15:47 #37382 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Bind proplems XINXUN X39 to Devo 10

24inwork wrote: Do i need NRF module installed to be able to do it ?

yes

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds