Tarot T-2D tilt control....

More
23 Sep 2015 15:51 #38001 by sv650s
Tarot T-2D tilt control.... was created by sv650s
Hi,
Sorry for my bad english i'm french
I use a devo 12s with deviationtx and i control a gimbal with it
I have added a tilt control on channel 6 with AUX 3
This works well, but when i move the gimbal on tilt with AUX 3, i must to put AUX 3 in middle position to stop it, that is ok
But i would like to add a switch who will put the gimbal at his start position (horizontal) when i switch it (bypass the AUX 3 and find his start posiiton), but i don't arrive to make this....
Could you help me please ?
Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2015 21:45 #38007 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Tarot T-2D tilt control....
I believe you have to use the advanced gui to do this. Then again, I'm not sure you can do what you've already done in the standard gui, so I could well be wrong.

Anyway, the easy way to do this is to use the channel safety switch feature. In the mixer, click on channel 6, then change the Safety setting to the switch you want to set channel 6 to zero, and make sure the Safe value is 0.

Finding 0 on the AUX knobs is a known problem. There's an issue open for a software solution of adding a "beep on 0" setting for them. I'm contemplating replacing the stock knobs with knobs with a center dedents of some kind..

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
24 Sep 2015 06:11 #38023 by sv650s
Replied by sv650s on topic Tarot T-2D tilt control....
Yes, i use the advanced GUI
When you say "channel safety switch feature", you want to say the failsafe of this switch ?
But when i switch it, the gimbal stop to move and not come back at his start position ...

More
24 Sep 2015 08:47 #38025 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Tarot T-2D tilt control....
No, the failsafe is an Rx feature, letting you set the value the Rx will put on that channel it out looses the radio connection. You can only set that from the Tx with a few protocols, as it's not very common.

This is the feature that lets you select a switch that forces the output channel to a specific value, like a throttle hold.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds