Dfuse upgrade tool won't connect with my devo 6s

More
28 Dec 2015 18:03 #41201 by Awe55
originally installed deviation firmware v2.1.1 few years back fine using the Dfuse tool 1.5, everything installed and worked. Now when I tried to install the new deviation firmware I launched the tool, it won't recognize my Tx. On the drop down list there is nothing, but under "My Computer", it shows the TX as a mass storage device, I can see all the files. don't know what to do at this point. I've tried the 1.4 version of the tool and 3 different computers, TX just don't show up on the Dfuse tool. Can someone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2015 20:37 - 28 Dec 2015 20:43 #41208 by stevecox
When turning on the TX make sure you are holding down the EXT button! I am pretty sure you are turning on with the ENT button - that would put it into USB/File Manager mode which you are seeing.

See from about 1:15

Adelaide
Last edit: 28 Dec 2015 20:43 by stevecox.

More
28 Dec 2015 21:06 #41212 by Awe55
thanks for your help! I was holding down the EXT button and then powering on the TX. The USB logo shows up on the Tx, then nothing happens on the Dfuse tool. The computer is not recognizing the Tx as a STM DFU device. Maybe I missed something else..... it has been awhile..

More
28 Dec 2015 21:09 #41213 by Awe55
Did exactly what's ordered in the Video around 1:15, got the sound from window 7, the only difference is nothing is showing up under DFU device....... :(

More
28 Dec 2015 22:13 #41220 by Awe55
Yep, Steve, you're right!!!! I'm an idiot that got caught up in the frustration and appearantly can't read lol. Indeed I've been pushing the wrong buttons. Thank you so much for your help. Solved!!!

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds