Need a little mixer help please..

More
08 Jan 2016 17:29 #41510 by magic_marty
Need a little mixer help please.. was created by magic_marty
I think what i am trying to do is possible but i just can't seem to figure it out...I want to use the upper trims on my 12s to activate flips on my jj1000...I want to set the trim_R+ and trim_R- to where when pushed up will give full right aileron and pushed down give full left aileron..Then use the trim_ L+ for full up elevator and trim_ L- for full down elevator...That way i can flip in any direction i want to...I set up the trims as a virtual ch and tried to add them to the aileron mix but cannot get them to work , i do have the trainer switch working when pulled it gives full right aileron i just can't get the trims to do it.. :S
Any help is greatly appreciated..
<Marty>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2016 02:57 #41538 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Need a little mixer help please..
Not sure what the jj100 is, but unless it's a helicopter, you should be using the advanced GUI.

In the advanced gui, don't add the virtual channels to the mix, use them as switches to enable/disable mixes which set the channel value to what you want.

Also, check the virtual channel setup in the channel monitor to make sure that it's working properly.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
09 Jan 2016 04:40 #41546 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Need a little mixer help please..
Yes i tried that but for some reason it's not working ..I will give it another try but that is how i got the trainer switch to work i just selected it on the 4th page of the mixer and set the value to 125% but the trim switches wont work like the trainer switch does...

More
09 Jan 2016 05:42 #41548 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Need a little mixer help please..
Did you make sure you set it to no trim in the bottom most spin box for those mixers?

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
09 Jan 2016 06:27 - 09 Jan 2016 06:51 #41551 by magic_marty
Yes...i got the virt switches working on the channel monitor but i just can't figure out how to get them to activate full AIL and full ELE ...do i set up a mix on the virt ch itself or do i add to the aileron and elevator mixer?

EDIT: YAY i got it i had it set to EXPO and it needed to be set to FIXED on the page 4 and 5 on the mixer then set 125 to one and -125 to the other...Seems to working great now i just need to do a test flight and see how the quad flips ... :)
Last edit: 09 Jan 2016 06:51 by magic_marty.

More
09 Jan 2016 08:39 - 09 Jan 2016 08:40 #41552 by magic_marty
Tested it out and it works perfect...left trim up flips forward ,left trim down flips backwards and right trim up flips left and right trim down flips right...This would actually work on my beater quad with the KK board , I might give it a try sometime..:)

Thanks all for helping me figure it out..
<Marty>
Last edit: 09 Jan 2016 08:40 by magic_marty. Reason: typo

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds