Devo7e issues

More
05 Mar 2016 21:46 #44165 by Jj30
Devo7e issues was created by Jj30
Hi - my devo 7e will Bind to hubsan and proto X but flying erratically and the LEDS turn off
I must of screwed up settings I'm a noob with the tx - I just don't know what I'm doing wrong or what I did wrong. And when I fly the proto the rudder only goes right doesn't work left
It's a big mess. So bummed out that I can't seem to fix it - any help please please would be so appreciated - I can't even use it unless I fix whatever I did. And is there a way to calibrate the hubsan and proto with Devo? Been trying to search online for hours for answers can't seem to find any - any help I will be forever grateful Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2016 04:21 #44175 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo7e issues
First, make sure you calibrated your transmitter.

You calibrated the proto x worth the Devo the same way you do work the RTF transmitter - whatever stock dance the manual calls for. Ought to be true for the Hunan as well, but I haven't tried one of those.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
06 Mar 2016 17:06 #44197 by Jj30
Replied by Jj30 on topic Devo7e issues
Thanks buddy. That was it. I must have calibrated the tx wrong the first time
Did it again and bam that was it - simple as that. Thanks

And another thing , I'm confused how to put the hubsan in expert mode and do flips
I'm not sure if I have to program it in somehow or is it already programmed
Any help be great. Thanks again bud

More
07 Mar 2016 08:21 #44210 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo7e issues
if you overwrite the tx.ini file somewhere along the way, that clobbered the calibration.

You have to set your mixers up to put the Hubsan in flip mode. That may already be in your model.ini file, depending on where you got it. If you're building your own model.ini file, check the manual (link on the left) entry for the Hubsan protocol for details on which channel controls what.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds