Walkera 350.

More
30 Mar 2016 07:19 #45424 by vertyozi
Walkera 350. was created by vertyozi
Подскажите, что делать. Мануал перечитал, в голове каша. Купил 350 (не про)!, с рук. Летает только в ручном режиме. Пульт прошит 4.0.0 что нужно, шить заново и пульт и Вальку, или только пульт? Настроить самчерез аппу не могу, буду рад если есть шаблон к 350.
Сам думаю наверное нужно вернуть аппу в сток и залить сток прошивку в вальку. Просто больше незнаю выхода. Скажите пожалуйста. Один краш уже был, больше не охото такого. Нет вообще режимов, Мих не реагирует

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2016 09:43 #45698 by Nitro_123
Replied by Nitro_123 on topic Walkera 350.
Hi
I tried to translate what you wrote and this is what I got:

Tell me what to do. The manual re-read, in the head porridge. I bought a 350 (not pro) !, with it. It flies only in manual mode. Panel stitched 4.0.0 you need to sew again and the remote and Valka, or just remote? Customize samcherez Appa can not, I will be glad if there is a pattern to the 350.
Sam probably need to think back to Appa drain and pour the stock firmware in Valka. Just Do not Know greater output. Tell me please. One crash was already no longer such a hunt. Not all modes, Micah does not respond

I'm sorry google translate does an atrocious job here and I can't understand what you're saying. I hope someone else can understand/help you out.

You will get better support if you post in English here :)

More
06 Apr 2016 18:05 #45951 by vertyozi
Replied by vertyozi on topic Walkera 350.
need ready for a Walker 350 (not Pro),
ready-made template.
files ........ini.
the remote control Devo 10 deviation installed ( 4.0.1)
it the mix. there is no return home. no freezes
by yourself can

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds