Please Help!! Why arent channels Aux4 and Aux5 wor

More
20 Apr 2016 08:22 #46850 by maxxteezy
I have a Devo 10 and the Stock 10 Channel Rx with 4.01 and I cant figure out why Aux4 and Aux5 wont come on. I use the Advanced Mixer setting and those 2 channels just have the thick looking block in the middle. I have my ESC connect to Aux 5 and a Servo to Aux 4 and neither one will activate. Where can i find a diagram to see which channels are what? It worked fine with the stock firmware now I cant get all of my functions anymore. Please help. I don't know where to find out what switch is what anywhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2016 08:51 #46851 by sbstnp
How do you have them configured? On which channels?

AuxX at transmitter and auxY at receiver can be different. When in doubt, count the channels at the RX side: 1,2,3,4,5 (GEAR), 6(AUX1), 7(AUX2) and so on. Then in your mixer, assign for example for channel 6 source as AUX4, then your left pot will control this channel.

Good luck

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
20 Apr 2016 08:52 #46852 by FDR
...also make sure you've calibrated the pots too in the stick calibration process.

More
20 Apr 2016 08:54 #46853 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Please Help!! Why arent channels Aux4 and Aux5 wor
Not quite sure what you mean by "thick looking block in the middle"; check out sections 8.2 and 8.3 in the manual for examples of what the AUX should look like.
Best place to check physical inputs is in the Input Monitor, not entirely sure where that is hidden on a 10/7E, might be under config/settings/something like that?

More
21 Apr 2016 05:18 #46915 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Please Help!! Why arent channels Aux4 and Aux5 wor
Its for the Devo10 in the transmitter config / channel monitor.

You just have to use the (top) right button(s) to scroll from page1 channels to page2 inputs.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds