Problem binding with DSM-protocols.

More
20 May 2016 09:43 #48850 by Stenlund
Problem binding with DSM-protocols. was created by Stenlund
I have a Devo 7E with devo7e-v4.0.1-f5d851e nightly build with no hardware mods. I've previously bound it to my Orange R615x without any problems. However, for some reason the receiver has become unbound and will not bind again. I've tried binding with and with out Fixed ID (Both old ID and new ID) in DSM2 and DSMX but the light on the receiver keeps flashing and won't receive my inputs. I've tried with another R615X that was new in the bag without any success. I've tried 4.0.1 stable build and 5.0.0, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone had the same problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2016 04:59 #49848 by Collocott
Replied by Collocott on topic Problem binding with DSM-protocols.
Having he same issue... I bound the transmitter to a DSM2 orangeRX 7 and all was fine. I now want to put back the Devo receiver but it won't bind...anyone with any ideas?

More
03 Jun 2016 08:31 - 03 Jun 2016 08:31 #49855 by ThomasC
Replied by ThomasC on topic Problem binding with DSM-protocols.
Just an idea, because I had kind of this problem (with an integrated DSM2-clone-RX-FBL named "GY280RX"): RX and TX too close together while binding? Increase distance and try again...

---
Last edit: 03 Jun 2016 08:31 by ThomasC.

More
03 Jun 2016 08:38 - 03 Jun 2016 08:39 #49858 by Collocott
Replied by Collocott on topic Problem binding with DSM-protocols.
Thanks for your advice Thomas. However, soon after I discovered that when initially binding all the numbers must be erased in the fixed ID box. It then comes up with a different name in the button where bind was (sorry can't remember what it said). Click to bind the two and then enter a number afterwards for the fixed ID and tap bind. Similar to the Walkera software where the fixed ID has to be turned off before initial binding can be done. Hope that helps Stenlund...
Last edit: 03 Jun 2016 08:39 by Collocott.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds