Need help, fix my Devo 7e will pay for it

More
24 May 2016 14:55 #49125 by darthnugget
Need help, fix my Devo 7e will pay for it was created by darthnugget
I need your help. I suffer from NF2 (bad nerve degenerative disease) and it looks like my skills at soldering are compromised now. I would like to have a Devo 7e modded with the three additional modules I purchased. I also seem to have messed up my 7e CYRF6936 module. If I could order a new module and have someone fix it, or I can order a new Devo 7e and have all these modules shipped to a solder wizard here that is willing to help someone with a disability. I would love to have a fully modded unit so I don't have to carry more than 1 transmitter when I take my son flying. Please send me a PM with your information and costs. I am in Utah if there is someone local that is willing to help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2016 15:15 #49127 by darthnugget
Replied by darthnugget on topic Need help, fix my Devo 7e will pay for it
Going to order one of these Multi modules from Bangood and hopefully someone could get it working again with all these chips since the onboard CYRF6936 is probably toast. I turned it on again and I could smell some Ozone so it could be fried or something.

More
24 May 2016 15:22 #49128 by vmsda
Replied by vmsda on topic Need help, fix my Devo 7e will pay for it
Try Daryoon's Devo 7e forum in RCGroups.

More
24 May 2016 16:14 - 24 May 2016 16:15 #49133 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Need help, fix my Devo 7e will pay for it
I'm up for it but it'll be about 2 weeks, I currently have radios from 2 other members I'm working with (one a simple processor swap, the other something very cool).

Pm me if you're OK with that time frame and we'll get it setup. Note I'm happy to do a 3-in-1 or individual modules, I'm not currently accepting 4-in-1 jobs tho (it's more work and I've not done one myself yet so I can't guarantee my work), read the 3-in-1 / 4-in-1 thread to see why it's different from individuals modules and the 3-in-1 if you're curious.

Thx
C_K

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/
Last edit: 24 May 2016 16:15 by Cereal_Killer.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds