Devo 12s yaw & pitch controls appeared to be linke

More
03 Jul 2016 19:59 #51281 by technologydog
I am a newb to deviationtx, Been running only 3 weeks and to this point enjoying it. In my opinion menu system is easy to understand and interface is highly responsive. Today, I noticed my transmitter is applying yaw when using the elevator. In transmitter config, on the channel monitor, i can see disproportionate applying of the yaw as i move the elevator stick up or down. Since this is a transmitter config, it has impacting all my models. Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2016 00:59 #51283 by technologydog
Replied by technologydog on topic Devo 12s yaw & pitch controls appeared to be linke
The problem continues. the yaw changing as elevator is applied stops once throttle hits -45%. As throttle is decreased after passing -45% the yaw no longer changes as elevator is adjusted up or down. Once throttle is back at 0% problem starts back over. I tried updating to nightly rebuild without success. Anyone else have a 12s with 5.0.x to see if they see the same issue? Don't know if my transmitter or some sort of bug.

More
04 Jul 2016 11:54 #51289 by mwm
First, are you talking about the input values seen by the Tx (shown on the input monitor page in the settings pages) or the output to the model (shown on the channel monitor page in the model page)? If the former, then have you done any hardware mods, and does it do the same thing in the stock firmware. If the latter, check the former. If it isn't showing up on the former at all, upload a model file as that's probably the source of the problem.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds