Anyone in the UK who can do the mods on my Devo 10

More
22 Jul 2016 18:16 #52017 by aritchie71
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if there is anyone here in the UK who can do the mods on my Devo 10 for me in exchange for an agreed sum of cash!?
Also, is there a mod that would let me use spektrum Rx with my Devo, I have a few of them lol!
Thanks in advance,

Andy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2016 18:46 #52018 by ursus69
Hi Andy,
Installing deviation in your devo10 will allow you to use spektrum protocol (DSM2, DSMX) and DEVO for sure!
Here on the forum you will find everything you need to do the mods!!
With the devo10 don't need to do the dificult range mod....or similar.. And installing modules are very easy!!

It's my opinion..! ;)
Regards

More
22 Jul 2016 19:06 #52019 by aritchie71
Oh wow, so I can already bind to a spektrum receiver!? That's great news, you may have just saved me a lot of head scratching lol!
Thanks for that,

Regards,
Andy.

More
22 Jul 2016 19:20 #52020 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Anyone in the UK who can do the mods on my Devo 10
See here.
www.deviationtx.com/manuals/html-devo10/ch_protocols.html

Yes, you just need
- CC2500 for FrSky, Skyartec, Futaba S-FHSS
- NRF24L01 and/or A7105 for some quad and heli 3rd party, see supported models google docs or wiki

More
22 Jul 2016 22:36 #52026 by mwm
If you read through the protocols Thomas pointed out, any protocol that needs extra hardware installed has a "*" in the name. The rest (An obsolete Nine Eagles protocol, the two DSM protocols and all the Walkera protocols) will work on your existing hardware.

The list of supported protocols is at www.deviationtx.com/wiki/supported_protocols .

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds