F3 Mini with OSD and FrSky Problem

More
22 Feb 2017 17:13 #59467 by AirPatoine
F3 Mini with OSD and FrSky Problem was created by AirPatoine
I just put together a brushed mini FPV using an F3 mini brushed flight control with OSD and FrSky receiver all in one www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N21EMG6/ref...03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has BetaFlight 3.0.1

Using my Devo 10 with the latest nightly build. Binds just fine, but I get RSSI value of 11% to 13% on the OSD. I adjusted the fine frequency in FrSky to -9 (halfway between upper and lower signal loss). Nothing I do seems to improve the RSSI value. Changing the transmit power has no effect.

Hovering the quad less than 10 feet away it will randomly drop. Occasionally it will flip upside down and the props will spin with no throttle applied. The receiver light stays on showing constant bind, but the blue light on the board will flash and occasionally turn off.

It also has a bad drift issue throughout a flight. Trimming only fixes it temporarily. Sometimes when I land, the horizon line on the OSD will be at an angle, and will slowly level off and stay still. Like there is a delay in it knowing what position it is in. I have re-calibrated the accelorometer.

I'm using 8520 brushed motors on a Q100 frame www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7K2GWR/ref...01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also a BoldClash F-02 camera secure.tmart.com/search.html?referer_sit...N&q=boldclash%20f-02

Any ideas???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds