Devo 7e with 2: 3 way switch mod

More
04 Mar 2017 16:20 #59842 by Mattidallama
Devo 7e with 2: 3 way switch mod was created by Mattidallama
I picked this radio up with deviation already installed a well as having 2 switches installed. I have been using a DXE from spektrum but do not like that you can not adjust anything easy. I am able to bind to my quad with one of the models that was set up on the radio already but i am not able to get 2 of the switches to register on betaflight. the 2 2way switches do not register and i have not been able to figure what needs to be changed in the transmitters settings to get them to both work properly.

File Attachment:

File Name: model2.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2017 18:46 #59846 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Devo 7e with 2: 3 way switch mod
Did you edit the hardware ini for extra switches.

More
04 Mar 2017 19:48 #59847 by Mattidallama
Replied by Mattidallama on topic Devo 7e with 2: 3 way switch mod
have not checked that. with my new model ini i was able to get 3 of the 4 switches to work but if i got the stock two switches to work one of the 3 does not work and if i got both of the 3 ways to work i was not able to use the 2 ways. now im trying to figure why the range is only about 5 feet before i lose signal to the quad even tho it had a range mod installed

More
05 Mar 2017 00:01 #59858 by C0ckpitvue 777
Read this www.deviationtx.com/forum/3-feedback-que...vo-7e-switches#39098 it will help you with your switch problem.As far as your range problem you got to let us know what protocols/models you are having range issues with.It can be a number of reasons for this so to start the process of elimination this information is vital

More
05 Mar 2017 00:09 #59859 by Mattidallama
It's a lemon rx running dsmx and it's getting about 5 feet before it starts losing signal and drops out of the sky. Previous owner said to try the dsm2 protocol but I am out of town for the weekend so now I can't try anything til tomorrow

More
05 Mar 2017 01:36 #59860 by C0ckpitvue 777
That uses the stock cyrf module,It appears that the range diode mod was a failure or it was never done,I can be wrong unless there were known range problems with that RX,I'm not to knowledgeable with it.If you got another model such as the lady bird or any other models that uses the stock module without the lemon RX. I would try those first to confirm either way if its the lemon receiver or the stock module.

More
05 Mar 2017 01:47 #59861 by Mattidallama
That makes sense he added a secondary antenna mod with a board. I'll email him and see if he also did the diode mod. If not I can do it myself I have some wire lying around to jump it. The rx works great I thought that first but it still get full distance on my dxe.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds