Schematics of the transmitter main board

More
25 Apr 2017 05:34 - 26 Apr 2017 02:55 #61750 by Texacate
Has anyone reverse engineered (partially reverse engineered) the main boards on the Walkera Devo transmitters and created schematics ?

I'm currently interested in the power supply section on a Devo7E. The main board on mine is labeled Devo6F v2.0. The RF module soldering pads to the ARM processor connections would be very interesting too.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2017 02:55 by Texacate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2017 02:47 - 26 Apr 2017 02:53 #61783 by Texacate
Replied by Texacate on topic Schematics of the transmitter main board
Just FYI, I'm have been taking a multimeter on my Devo7E to discover the interconnect, (at least for the larger thru-hole and surface mount components), drawing up a schematic with pencil and paper. Will probably take the board out of the transmitter shell again so I can probe some of the backside, but the LCD display obscures much of the traces on the backside. And if I get really ambitious, I'll capture the schematic into a real CAD program. Will post the a partial schematic if I can trace out all the power related circuitry.

But if someone has already done this... it would save a bunch of work! :)

Clearly bits and pieces of the 7E have been mapped out by the community, else we would not be able to do all the cool hardware mods; like adding a 4in1, or new toggle switches. Just wondering of anyone has drawn/shared schematics.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2017 02:53 by Texacate.

More
29 Apr 2017 12:18 - 29 Apr 2017 12:21 #61844 by silpstream
Replied by silpstream on topic Schematics of the transmitter main board
I did the power portion a while back for the 7e. Here it is. For details of the other pins, you should also look here to get started (if you haven't already): https://www.deviationtx.com/wiki/hardware/devo7e

Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Apr 2017 12:21 by silpstream.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds