Does the "CX20" work with Cheerson CX20 and Quanum

More
26 Dec 2017 22:45 #66615 by cooper
I see in the TSG8 that under DXM2 for FlySky under WLToys their is an entry for "CX20".
Does this mean it controls the Quanum Nova and the Cheerson CX20? I set up the programs and did the BIND but moving all sticks and switches but nothing happens on my Quanum Nova? Any suggestions as how to VERIFY that BIND is actually working and to setup the Quanum Nova so that TSG8 can control it? Much thanks.

I have A Royal EVO and and very used to MIXES procedures to program channels. I really like all the switches and timers present in the TSG8.
tjcooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2017 02:18 #66626 by cooper
UPDATE:
again had to play games with the safety value to get T8SG to arm. But once that was done, I was able to BIND to the Quanum Nova and spin the props. It appears that the BIND position is throttle lower left position rather than normal lower right. I got it to BIND 3 times and felt on top of the world. But then after running MP to check out my settings and stick end points, it has stopped doing the BIND and I can no longer spin the props.

PROBLEM: when I was bound and could spin the props, I tried MP setup to see if I had all the extra channels to do all the things I cannot do with the white Tx from Quanum Nova. That is the problem, I see the 4 stick channels perfectly. But channels 5,6,7,8 do not connect to any of the switches. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Quanum Nova to see those extra channels? On the white Tx, the two extra channels are the 2 position switch for channel A and the 3 position switch for channel B. I would think at least those two extra channels would immediately be addressed by the T8SG.
tjcooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds