Unable to get my Devo F7 into USB Mode.

More
11 Jan 2018 22:47 #66870 by wpincumbe
Unable to get my Devo F7 into USB Mode. was created by wpincumbe
At this time i am stuck with my Devo F7 not able to accept changing the Mode from Right to Left. I would like to change the control of the trottle and such over to the left control. at one time this worked but it has appeared to stop. I have tried Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3, and Mode 4, all of which seem to have no control on the controller. One time I was able to get the controller into USB mode from "Program Update" but am now unable to get this to happen again. All I would like to do is be able to configure the unit back to the point that I have the trottle on the left and elevation and such on the right lever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2018 21:57 - 22 Jan 2018 19:42 #66896 by Arnold
Replied by Arnold on topic Unable to get my Devo F7 into USB Mode.
- In post #66726 of the thread which you initiated on 1-4-18 entitled, "Devention transmitter stuck in Program Update" you have stated that you are using Walkera's Devention v0.6A firmware.

- In the next post (#66728) in that thread, following yours, vlad_vy made a suggestion for you to try. You did not respond and you have now initiated a new thread , suggesting perhaps you did not see the post by vlad_vy, you ignored it or you failed in your attempt to execute it.

The Walkera user manual for the Devo F7 describes the steps needed to accomplish a mode change. Since Devention firmware does not have USB Mode as a feature, you will never be able enter USB Mode while using Devention. USB Mode is a unique feature of Deviation firmware. The best advice I can offer is to suggest that you read the Devo F7 user manual and follow the steps given for changing modes if you are not going to install Deviation firmware.

Too many hobbies & too many Devos!
Who knows where the time goes?
Last edit: 22 Jan 2018 19:42 by Arnold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds