Some Devo F7 & 10 Model Info

More
29 Aug 2018 06:26 #70515 by propnut
Some Devo F7 & 10 Model Info was created by propnut
I am, I believe, typical of most men in that I love my toys (much to my wife's displeasure). Although my primary transmitter is a Frsky Taranis I have acquired through the purchase of numerous quads, heli's etc quite an armada of Devo Transmitter's, most recent of which is an F7 with built in 5.8Ghz screen.

Whilst converting it to Deviation (not as simple a task as with my Devo 10) I discovered that despite it being marketed as being 7 channel it is in fact capable of at least 10. It may be capable of more but I ran out of switches to assign channels to and I only have a 10 Channel receiver. I simply kept adding channels and assigning them to switches and then testing for functionality. I suspect therefore that my Devo 10 is probably capable of more as well, 12 perhaps. Pretty cool methinks for such a cheap radio.

Also I have seen numerous posts about spares for the Devo 10 being hard to come by as Walkera never sold spares. Well the parts from the Devo 7 as well as the earlier WK-240X models are interchangeable and as these are so numerous they tend to be pretty cheap. I needed a replacement gimbal for my Devo 10 so simply scavenged one of my acquired Devo 7's. Perfect fit !!!

Hope this info helps someone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2018 15:18 #70525 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Some Devo F7 & 10 Model Info
Yes, i believe all Deviated DEVOs are 12 channels.

More
29 Aug 2018 15:32 #70526 by propnut
Replied by propnut on topic Some Devo F7 & 10 Model Info
Indeed I have just verified that by using an SBUS to PWM decoder to break out channels 9-12 on my Devo 10.

More
29 Aug 2018 21:33 #70541 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Some Devo F7 & 10 Model Info
Since March 2018 the nightly build supports 16 channels.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds