Devo 10 stuck in PC mode?

More
26 Dec 2018 19:59 #72118 by MeBrian
Devo 10 stuck in PC mode? was created by MeBrian
Hello all. So just got a Walkera cp with a Devo-10 Tx for Christmas. They were purchased online (all in the box from China) and not bought separately.
Turning the Tx on I am getting the intial 2 tones and then this screen (see attachment).

Plugging in the CP I get a rapid flashing light. Nothing happens after that.

Looking at the Tx screen, it appears that it is set up tp connect to a PC (highlighted icon). I haven't been able to find that on any image online.
I am guessing that is the reason I am not binding with the CP.

Other settings (Model, Functions) on my Tx have already been configured for my CP.

I have done the following to troubleshoot:

1. Connected the Tx to my PC (Windows 10 Pro) using the supplied USB cable.
2, Verified STM32 is installed and has updated driver (Version: 6.1.7600.16385, Date: 6/18/2013)
3. Downloaded and installed devention DfuSe USB Upgrade Tool v. 2.31
4. Restarted PC after install.
5. Ran upgrade tool but unable to recognize DFU device. (No error message, just no devices listed).
6. Repeated unplugging/plugging in Tx to PC.

I'm guessing that if I can get the device to show up in the upgrade tool, I might be able to resolve this?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Brian
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2018 05:15 - 27 Dec 2018 05:33 #72122 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 10 stuck in PC mode?
It's Trainer mode icon. You can get it if you connect trainer's transmitter to DSC socket of trainee's transmitter and power it on.

It looks like something is wrong with your DSC socket. Try to disconnect DSC connector from the transmitter mainboard.

You need Dfuse USB Upgrade Tool if you want flash new firmware. To use Dfuse try to install driver from Dfuse program folder.
Last edit: 27 Dec 2018 05:33 by vlad_vy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds