New Lemon Receivers - Binding Issues

More
19 Apr 2020 14:12 #76192 by McMullet
New Lemon Receivers - Binding Issues was created by McMullet
Hi folks, I'm having some minor issues with a couple of Lemon 6ch receivers I bought recently from eBay (yeah I know, what do you expect from eBay... but it's a seller I've used before and seems to be legit) binding to Devo 7e radios.

These are the latest DSMX top pin receivers ( www.lemon-rx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=178 ). However, neither Tx will bind to either Rx. I have updated with the latest Deviation firmware, and also rolled back to v4.0.1, tried DSMX and DSM2, basically twiddled every setting I could find, and no joy. Also tried taking everything outside and making sure I was stood a good distance away.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing fundamentally wrong with any of the hardware I have. The Devo 7es will bind to an older Lemon DSMX receiver that I had knocking around, and also to Orange and Spektrum DSMX Rxs. So there's no issue with the Devos connecting to DSMX receivers, it only affects the newest Lemons. I have also tested the new Lemon Rx with a Spektrum Dx6e and they bind with no issues at all - so again, they are not faulty as such.

This leads me to conclude that there's some minor change in the newer Lemon receivers that has made them incompatible with the Devo transmitters.

It's not a huge problem for me right now as I have plenty of spare bits knocking around, but just flagging this up to see if anyone else has had a similar experience, or might know of a fix.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds