Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??

More
27 Jul 2020 11:50 #76618 by naturalsynthetic
Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly?? was created by naturalsynthetic
Hello Everyone!

I have Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO10. I am running 350_V1_5.bin with X350 Pro Devo 10.bin and X350pro-Walkera-Original.param, deviation-devo10-v5.0.0.dfu. The Copter binds to the RC but I can`t neither enter Calibration Mode nor I can start the motors.

The left green LED stop flashing after the RC binds to the copter and I get solid red light from the transmitter. Then the right green LED start flashing 2 signals in set (some times 3 signals). What does this signals mean?

The GPS module flashed blue and red LEDs.

Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2020 12:17 #76620 by propnut
Replied by propnut on topic Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??
Download the original documentation for the 350 from

walkera-fans.de/

It is a German website but if using Google it will allow you to translate it to English. Then take a look at the settings for the Devo 7 and convert these to your Deviation setup.

I have a 350 but haven't converted it to Deviation yet. I can do so and upload the config but it won't be anytime soon as I am maxed out with work. Best you try my suggestion above first.

More
27 Jul 2020 12:24 #76621 by naturalsynthetic
Replied by naturalsynthetic on topic Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??
I am in contact with one of the admins from walkerafans-forum.de
they have sent me all sort of files and so far nothing works....

I believe everything is related to that right green LED mysterious flashes. It must be trying to tell me what is wrong and how to fix it ... but I can`t read the code

I got the original parameters file and walkera x350 pro file. Now I am waiting for the original Devo10 file. Now mine is firmware 5.0.0 and in About says DEVIATION, while it should be DEVENTION (as the original) ??

More
27 Jul 2020 15:59 #76623 by propnut
Replied by propnut on topic Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??
The right LED is telling you how many satellites it has found. There is nothing mysterious about it if you actually read the manual. It tells you how to calibrate, what all the LED's mean, how to lock and unlock the motors.

Is your Devo 10 running the original Walkera software or DeviationTX software ?

More
27 Jul 2020 18:53 #76624 by naturalsynthetic
Replied by naturalsynthetic on topic Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??
The DEVO10 is running DeviationTX v5.0.0 I will bring it back to the original later today.

I know about the satellite signal and all, but in the manual it says that it is 4 flashes or more, not only 2 or 3 as mine does.
When I move the sticks to start calibration the left LED does not start flashing as per manual - nothing actually happens.
When I move the sticks to unlock the motors as per manual - nothing happens either - only the mysterious 2 flashes from the right LED...

More
12 Aug 2020 19:01 #76678 by Mack775
Replied by Mack775 on topic Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??
Try this for deviation

www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/...350-pro-with-devo-10

deviation uses a .ini file and devention uses a .bin file. With the 350 pro I like the devention .bin file but that is just me and for everything else I use

www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/6407-de...-protocols?start=480

Have fun Mack

More
12 Aug 2020 19:30 #76679 by Mack775
Replied by Mack775 on topic Walkera QR X350Pro with DEVO 10 can`t fly??
I am a devo fanboy and the 10 is easy to install the 4 in 1 module. and then

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nBHzT3VW...kHn1RIM84/edit#gid=0

and that is fun indoor and out but the tiny indoor is a hoot have fun

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds