Last attempt to fix Yellow Jumper T8SG Plus V2

More
20 Sep 2020 20:42 #76807 by artest7
HELP PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REFORMAT/RESTORE MY "EMPTY/BRICKED" YELLOW JUMPER T8SG 2V PLUS ??
<EARLIER>I TRIED TO COPY deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-9e9beec FIRMWARE USING MAC AND LOST EVERYTHING? NOW TRYING TO LOCATE THE "WORKING" SYSTEM/FIRMWARE SO I CAN RE-FORMAT AND TRY AGAIN!

I TRIED TO RE-FORMAT USING MAC OSX 10.13. BUT RECEIVING THE FOLLOWING POP-UP WHEN ATTACHED USB/MAC

"The disk you inserted is not readable by this computer. <Initialize> <Ignore> <Eject>"

1) DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO "CORRECTLY" RE-FORMAT A YELLOW JUMPER T8SG PLUS V2 (USING MAC OSX DISK UTIL) ?
2) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH ZIP/DFU FILES ARE "CURRENTLY WORKING (9/2020) AND WHERE I CAN FIND THEM?

I'D REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP!!!
AE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2020 11:58 #76808 by propnut
If you had read all the posts regarding this issue you will have stumbled across mine where I warned to NEVER use a MAC. You 100% MUST use a Windows machine. Mac's leave artefact files on the SD-Card which renders them unreadable by the radio.

Read this thread

https://www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-discussions/8746-t8sg-carbon-plus-dead-after-upgrade#76737

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds