Thought I had it good....

More
29 Oct 2012 20:51 - 29 Oct 2012 20:52 #2472 by Hexperience
Thought I had it good.... was created by Hexperience
I loved my 9x with the ersky board in it... telemetry on screen. Fly multi-brands with one Tx...

You've ruined it for me... :angry:

After playing with Deviation for only a few minutes.. I'm in love. What a fantastic job you guys have done on this.

All my big planes and heli's use FRSky radios and I'm looking forward to what might happen with that down the road, but even as it stands today I'm very impressed with the firmware and with the 8s.

CHEERS!
:woohoo:

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
Last edit: 29 Oct 2012 20:52 by Hexperience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2012 20:57 #2473 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Thought I had it good....
Well, if you are coming from the er9x, you are almost home with the deviation... ;)

More
29 Oct 2012 21:24 #2474 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Thought I had it good....
FrSky is high on my todo list as soon as I get back to new protocols again. I already have all the hardware I need to start work, just need to find the time.

More
29 Oct 2012 21:42 #2475 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic Thought I had it good....
No hurry. But just a quick question about it, are you going to try to make the protocol work on the walkera module, or are you looking to make the Do-it-yourself Frsky module work? (Like they have done in the 9x)

I have a DIY module sitting here ready to go... :)

And again, thanks for the firmware... really great.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

More
29 Oct 2012 23:42 - 29 Oct 2012 23:43 #2478 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Thought I had it good....

Hexperience wrote: No hurry. But just a quick question about it, are you going to try to make the protocol work on the walkera module, or are you looking to make the Do-it-yourself Frsky module work? (Like they have done in the 9x)

Neither. You'll need to buy a module from China (probably one of these: www.aliexpress.com/item/CC2500-PA-LNA-wi...-2-4G/359941652.html ). I don't promise that specific module will work, but I believe it is the one I have sitting on my desk and will be experimenting with.

Instructions for installation will be virtually identical to the Flysky module instructions we already have (once I have the software ready)
Last edit: 29 Oct 2012 23:43 by PhracturedBlue.

More
25 Jan 2013 04:10 #5491 by stevecox
Replied by stevecox on topic Thought I had it good....
Just a follow up, I know you have been busy with the 7E and other stuff, have you looked at this yet perhaps, its the last piece I need then I only need 1 tx at the field :-)

Adelaide

More
25 Jan 2013 04:35 - 25 Jan 2013 04:36 #5492 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Thought I had it good....
deleted
Last edit: 25 Jan 2013 04:36 by vlad_vy.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds