who is interested in single board universal module

More
13 May 2014 20:26 #23205 by Wene001
would be nice to get a feeling how many people are willing to buy one or more single board universal modules if they are produced.

i would definitly buy 3 Pcs if the are below 80 Dollars each

let us know how many people need one or more

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2014 20:28 #23206 by SeByDocKy
Hummm .... 1 or 2 but maximum 40 USD for me ....

More
13 May 2014 20:47 #23207 by FDR
I'm in for one under $100

More
13 May 2014 21:04 #23211 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic who is interested in single board universal module
I don't personally think this thread will be useful, since the community here is definitely too small to support the development on its own. Also, as I've said, I will not be producing them myself, so it isn't me you need to convince. In fact due to the nature of this project, anyone who builds them will be doing so substantially due only to good will.

I think a question like this would find a better home on RCGroups where you have a much larger user base, and can get a better sampling size (and of course all those folks not using Deviation who are interested in a universal module for their existing Tx)

Also, I can't imagine producing them with a retail price much over $50. My guess is at that point there won't be enough interest to make it viable.

More
13 May 2014 21:15 #23212 by Fixy
www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__4389...SS_Mul_JR_Style.html
105$ the module for only dsm2/devo/j6pro protocols.
Surely there's a market for a module with more protocols for about the same price and surely a bigger market the cheaper it gets.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds