Help needed - USB mode unable to disconnect

More
31 Oct 2015 12:43 - 31 Oct 2015 13:16 #39409 by aswin1
Hi, this is my first post on the forum. I have a Devo 7E, with two modules and also a fully working range mod. This was done by somebody (purchased 2nd hand), but works great. I first tried to connect the Tx to my computer (trying both mac and pc) last night, and unfortunatley, despite both computers fully recognizing the Devo transmitter and allowing access to all files - the transmitter itself will not allow me to disconnect from USB mode by clicking 'Ent' .. or any other button. This happens regardless of whether or not the TX is connect via cable to the computer or not. It just seems to 'freeze', and the only way i can exit USB mode is to switch off the Devo itself.

I believe pressing and holding 'Ent' while switching on the TX enters USB mode (with USb icon) .. this works, but i'm also unable to disconnect from that. Do i have a faulty trasmitter? Any suggestions would be great, it's too much of a great thing to give up on. Hope this topic has found the right part of the forum.

Kind regards, Andy
Last edit: 31 Oct 2015 13:16 by aswin1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2015 13:33 #39412 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic Help needed - USB mode unable to disconnect
This is normal. When you are in usb mode, the only way to get out is to turn off the transmitter.

More
31 Oct 2015 15:10 #39420 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Help needed - USB mode unable to disconnect
Don't forget to eject the drive from your computer before switching off the tx!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
31 Oct 2015 16:24 #39423 by aswin1
Replied by aswin1 on topic Help needed - USB mode unable to disconnect
Brilliant, thanks for the info. My computers tell me it hasn't been ejected properly, even when switching off the Tx first. I'm new to .ini files, and didn't realize i had to make space for them in the folder - so i figured they weren't saving to the Tx due to this USB query. Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds