UHF LRS Module Support, HOPE RF, RFM23BP

More
29 Mar 2016 08:00 #45373 by Fernandez
UHF LRS Module Support, HOPE RF, RFM23BP was created by Fernandez
A nice contender for deviation is the Hope RF module supported in deviation.

It can give very long ranges, up to 40kms works in in 400-900mhz modes or give more penetration in buildings forests etc. Several open source projects and supported receivers and flight contollers with embedded Oplink f.i. are widely available.
-Ultimate LRS, www.itluxembourg.lu/site/
-Oplink
-OpenLRS NG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2016 22:11 #46134 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic UHF LRS Module Support, HOPE RF, RFM23BP
I would love to see the RFM23BP be supported, especially if compatable with ULRS!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
10 Apr 2016 05:02 #46246 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic UHF LRS Module Support, HOPE RF, RFM23BP
Hello again, I've just purchased 4 HopeRF RFM23BP modules I [as of current] plan to build "ULRS mini's" with however I would gladly donate a pair of the hope RF modules to anyone able to write the devo side of things to have it work with ULRS receivers (ORANGERX modules running ULRS firmware and/or DIY modules with the Hope RF & Arduino). I would be willing to physically assemble the pair of modules into a working ULRS TX/RX pair and donate that to the cause as well (or just the bare modules)

Ordered from ali and expect shipping to take about 3 weeks to arrive. This is an open offer to anyone capable... think about it and let me know!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
10 Apr 2016 20:54 #46294 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic UHF LRS Module Support, HOPE RF, RFM23BP
During the hobbyking super sale, I scored 2 ORX LRS modules, i wanted to use them for Ultimate LRS.
If deviation could support, that would be great, I can also be test member for that, i assume the code open source is available?

Oplink could also be interesting as some flight controllers with f4, Open Pilot revo are cheaply on the market with emedded oplink radio.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds