About devo.fs F12E file

More
30 May 2016 05:55 #49540 by gongye
About devo.fs F12E file was created by gongye
I F12E brush the nightly build new firmware, but there is a problem is the need to copy the devo.fs file I'm not going to change, I add the 7105 and 2500 wireless module is with PA, who can help me change the configuration file? Upload over. Or teach me how to change? PB method I always can not open the buildfs.exe file, the computer flash back, XP system and win7 are so, I hope someone help me, thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2016 21:54 #49589 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic About devo.fs F12E file
It sounds like you already know how to do it, but you haven't escribed the problems you are having. What is wrong with the buildfs.exe program? If you can't run it for some reason, you can just install python directly, and then use the python script:

raw.githubusercontent.com/DeviationTX/de...ms/devofs/buildfs.py

If you have another issue, again, you must describe exactly what problems you have.

More
31 May 2016 06:06 #49610 by gongye
Replied by gongye on topic About devo.fs F12E file
Pb thanks to reply, I really don't understand. Buildfs.exe on my computer can't run, there is buildfs.py this I also not run successfully, and has installed python, trouble you to help me to change I uploaded the file, I installed the 7105+pa 2500+pa module, I first in my f12e operation. Later in a study of how to operate, thank you! Help me to change it! Thanks again!

More
31 May 2016 13:23 #49641 by SirDomsen
Replied by SirDomsen on topic About devo.fs F12E file
Maybe you can find in,the wiki what you are searching for? There is a very good,description,of how to use the devofs.exe. You haven't tried to run it in a command line window, have you?

More
31 May 2016 13:31 #49645 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic About devo.fs F12E file
when you say you can't run it, you ned to be more specific.
open cmd.exe and try to run the command I specified in the wiki. paste what appears on the screen here.

You cannot run buildfs.py without installing python first. You would need to go here:
www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2711/

and install it before you coud run buildfs.py
You would then tun like:
python buildfs.py <options>

But I cannot help you further unless you can tell me exactly what you see when you try to run.

More
04 Jun 2016 01:02 #49900 by gongye
Replied by gongye on topic About devo.fs F12E file

PhracturedBlue wrote: when you say you can't run it, you ned to be more specific.
open cmd.exe and try to run the command I specified in the wiki. paste what appears on the screen here.

You cannot run buildfs.py without installing python first. You would need to go here:
www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2711/

and install it before you coud run buildfs.py
You would then tun like:
python buildfs.py <options>

But I cannot help you further unless you can tell me exactly what you see when you try to run.

I was too stupid, finally completed, thanks to PB's reply!

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds