F12e installation of micro SD to store the module Devention firm, models ...

More
23 Oct 2016 14:14 #55309 by djgaby
We could develop installing a microSD module in the F12e to store the firmware here Devention, models, skins? Someone with this station dares to carry out the project? So the problem we currently in saving the data to be solved 5.0.0 nightly build

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2016 18:40 #55567 by victzh
I'm working on an adapter board for 4-in-1 RF module (I recently sent out for the 4th version of the board) and it contains an SPI flash for Deviation filesystem. It's original purpose was to support Radiolink AT9 which has abysmal amount of flash memory but as the module is designed to fit Devo 10 socket (and Devo 8, Devo 12, Devo F4/F7, so I suppose F12e uses the same socket) it can be used there. It will require modification of the code as well, I'm looking into it.

Current state is: hardware basically done, verified on Radiolink AT9. Radiolink and Devo 7E require another adapter board - designed, ordered, but still in the factory. Code works for AT9 only right now, I will propagate it to all other Devos as a next step.

As usual, can't promise anything about timeframe - depends heavily on my free time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds