Development Looks Active These Days

More
28 Feb 2019 04:35 #73061 by richardclli
Development Looks Active These Days was created by richardclli
Seems the development becomes active these days, as I have received lots of e-mail about new commits. What are the new features that are under development? Seems not much discussion in the forum. Are they tracked using the bug tracker?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2019 12:14 #73065 by csujun
Replied by csujun on topic Development Looks Active These Days
Thank you for tracking us.

The recent activity is around refectoring our code to make our code more modular. The refectoring work helps us to import the support for RadioLink At10 and Jumper T12. If you look closely, the folder structure is changed. we abstract out the drivers from the original code. When we need support a new Tx, we can just pick and choose the drivers we have to avoid writing new code.

Besides that, We are also working on swiching our usb stack from ST one to libopencm3 one in order to reduce the ROM size.

We are still using forum to communicate with the community. And many discussions in the dev team are happened on issues of github. Feel free to submit the issue and user voice there as well. github.com/DeviationTX/deviation/issues

And you can find the the WIP PRs on github as well. github.com/DeviationTX/deviation/pulls

More
04 Mar 2019 03:24 #73174 by csujun
Replied by csujun on topic Development Looks Active These Days
After several fixes to master, the master looks good now. It's time to try it out and report issue here or on github.

More
04 Mar 2019 09:53 #73184 by richardclli
Replied by richardclli on topic Development Looks Active These Days
Well, nice to hear that. Thank you for the good work. I will try to contribute some testing and bug fixing using my spare time. B)

Any ideas on the direction of the new UI that starts by PB? I am using a Devo 12S and still loves the old UI instead of the new one.

More
05 Mar 2019 14:36 #73220 by Moeder
Replied by Moeder on topic Development Looks Active These Days
Please check your pm.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds